Thursday, July 26, 2012

7-26-2012

B says I'm a shmuck for making a big deal out of cracking the Breitling case back in October when I wrote "Breitling Busted".  He says he was out there in the open meeting people all the time.  He says that there were a thousand people at the BH Group dinar summit last summer and he was shaking hands and meeting people and having a great time. 


Okay, first of all I've seen the BH Group's facilities and there's no way they could accomodate more than a few dozen people if that's where they met.  Maybe that was an exaggeration, or maybe he was referring to their trip to the ball park where nobody ever heard of Breitling or even cared, so no biggie.  The problem is he wasn't out there meeting people in the dinar world as Tony Elder.  Nobody knew that he had Roger and Angela Dorman listed as friends on his Facebook page until I reported that, and as soon as I did he revised it. 


I did a keyword search for "Tony Elder" and "dinar" in Google and here's what I came up with:






As you can see most of the results are from my blog.  The Dinar Vets result was shortly after I posted Breitling Busted, and the Iraqi Currency Watch result is Marcus Curtis' blog which got the information from my blog.  The same for Real Scam's site.  Sure, there were hundreds of references to Tony Breitling before I posted that, but nobody knew the name Tony Elder other than a few people close to Breitling like Roger Dorman, Rudy Coenen, and Brad Huebner. 

But the point of revealing his name wasn't to prove what a great cybersleuth I am.  It was to discover the nature of his relationship with Roger Dorman from Dinar Daddy.  As you may recall Roger had recently been exposed for introducing Angela from The Currency Vault (now The Treasury Vault) as a mere business acquaintence when in fact she is Mrs. Dorman.  So after that the dinar community knew that Roger was not just a forum owner but a partner in a dinar dealership.  And all the while Breitling was out there pumping the lower denoms with his Breitling Insurance deal from The Treasury Vault.  Then the ISX Report comes out and Roger was talking about "those guys at the ISX Report" putting together such a great report ... blah blah blah .... and when you order the report Breitling's company Select Play Media comes up on the PayPal page.  So yeah, I felt that it was important to get to the bottom of it and that's exactly what I did.  No apologies there.

B calls me "cheesedick" and "bubblehead" for saying that there are negative things happening in Iraq like the bomb that went off the other day killing 100 people.  "Did the rate go down?" he asked.  No, it didn't because it's not a free floating currency, but that's not the point.  Instability and violence discourage investment, which affects GDP, which affects our investment.  B said yesterday that he hasn't seen anything that would negatively affect our investment.  All you have to do is open your eyes.  Iraq is still a very dangerous place, and that danger means risk for investors.  Also, the CBI has issued numerous statements indicating their intent to lop.  A lop is bad for dinar investors.  B would have much more credibility if he would simply acknowledge these risks or "negatives" instead of saying he hasn't seen any.  

Interestingly enough B says later in the video that if everything goes bad in Iraq he still comes out ahead because he has already pulled out more than he put in.  So obviously he's very well aware of the risks, but he doesn't equally emphasize those risks to his listeners.  One of the things that a licensed investment advisor has to do is inform the client of all the risks in every investment opportunity.  These gurus don't do that, but then they're not licensed investment advisors anyway so why should we really expect them to?  That's why I started blogging about gurus.  They're not professionals.  Most are just hacks.  You're better off listening to a true expert like John Jagerson who will inform you of the risks.     

B says I'm taking shots at him.  Well if you define "taking shots" as pointing out factual errors and flawed analysis and offering documentation for your views then I guess I'm guilty.  If you call exposing a connection to a dinar dealer "taking shots" then I'm guilty as charged.  I don't call B names, I don't use profanity, I don't tell people he's drunk or vomiting at the mouth.  I just stick with the facts.  It's called commentary.  It's called critique.  The proper response on B's part would be to rebut with documentation to back up his position and explain in an articulate fashion why he's right and I'm wrong.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhaRakN8LpI&feature=plcp


http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2012/02/breitling-catalog.html

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2011/10/breitling-busted.html







No comments:

Post a Comment