Monday, August 27, 2012

8-22-2012

B refers to those guys who own dinar but tell everybody not to buy, and yet they run dinar ads on their site.  If he's talking about me he's wrong.  (Imagine that!)  I have never told anybody not to buy dinar or that they should sell their dinar.  I simply tell them the facts so that they can make an informed decision, free from they hype that comes from these gurus.  As for running dinar ads, I only run Google AdSense.  I have no control over what ads are displayed.  I could certainly make more in ad revenue if I placed a dinar dealer ad on the site, but then I would be taking money from a dinar dealer and I wouldn't feel right about that. 

B states that these loppers have "pretty much shut up".  Well, not exactly.  I admit I don't post about B every day, but then he's only got one of me to address and I've got a few dozen pumpers and scammers to keep track of.  I do my best but it's hard to keep up sometimes.

B states that Maliki could cause the RV to be lower.  I think he believes this because he's under the impression that Shabibi is talking about an RV instead of a lop.  The only chance any dinar investor (myself included) has to make money from owning the IQD is if Shabibi's "delete the zeros" plan doesn't go forward.  (At this point I'm betting my paltry sum of IQD that it won't.) So in that respect Maliki is the investor's best friend.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t45brOMEjOs&feature=plcp

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2011/10/breitling-busted.html

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2012/02/breitling-catalog.html







No comments:

Post a Comment