Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8-7-2012

B says that Shabibi said the dinar would be a world reserve currency.  I could be wrong but I don't believe Shabibi ever said that.  I've searched at length for any documentation of that and all I've found is an interview with a CBI advisor.


Mudher Mohammed Saleh: As I think that the Iraqi currency amounts is very little out side and its there only in the neighboring countries like Syria, Iran, Turkey, Saudi.. etc, and it went there for a tourism and small trading process only, your question is that when the Iraqi Dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries, and my answer is that Iraq have a lot of goods and his abilities is very strong and if the steps goes right in the future the Iraqi currency will be a reserve currency for other countries.

http://americancontractor.com/uncategorized/iraq-to-sell-oil-in-dinars-says-cbi


So we can see here that Saleh (not Shabibi) was talking about the possibility of Iraq expanding beyond their immediate neighbors as a reserve currency for people traveling to Iraq for tourism and smaller trading purposes.  He wasn't referring to the dinar becoming a "world reserve currency" after they RV.  See how these things get taken out of context and blown out of proportion?  All this guy was saying is that the only countries holding dinar right now in their foreign currency reserves are countries bordering Iraq like Syria, Iran, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia.  He was saying that if things go well maybe someday other countries like Egypt, Morroco, Russia ... etc. might hold dinar in their reserves for their citizens who will be going to Iraq as tourists or to do smaller business transactions.  Right now that's not necessary because there are so few people going to Iraq for those purposes.  A world reserve currency like the US dollar or the euro is completely different.  Those are held by governments around the world because of their widespread use.


B says we're misrepresenting everything he says.  I can't speak for his other critics but I go out of my way to document specifically what he says and accurately represent it.  I even provide links for people to listen to what he's saying and see if I'm taking him out of context or misrepresenting him.  So far I haven't had one email tell me that I'm lying about Breitling or twisting his words.  So I'd like to know what specifically he's referring to?  If I've done him wrong I'll make it right.  But I'm not going to apologize for pointing out his misstatement of facts or his flawed intel or his faulty analysis.  That's kind of the whole idea behind this blog, ya know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbroQvUsAQs&feature=plcp


http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2012/02/breitling-catalog.html

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2011/10/breitling-busted.html








No comments:

Post a Comment